mandag den 9. november 2009

DROWNING


Do you know the feeling of drowning? Or just maybe trying to hold your breath under water for as long as you can? Well that is how I feel about school lately, it's my last/senior year and we have so many assignments at the moment and I just can seem to pull my self together and make them and when I do it's just so half-heartedly and then I feel bad. And i'm driving my self crazy and angry to even think about it because i'm gonna regret it later in life when I need those grades to get my self an propper education. All I want to do is stay in bed all day long and chill. drink lots of tea and smoke some cigarettes and watch great tv and disney movies. Do you have any advice on how I could start making my homework and feeling the need to? -BTW the beautiful girl in the last photo is one of my best friends. Modelicious Sophia.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar